ABOUT TALENT MANAGEMENT COURSE
Talent Management is an investment.
Every company wants to have the best and brightest employees, and with Talent Management that can be achieved. The item that usually accounts for the highest cost for a company is its work force. With a company's workforce being the highest cost to it, does it not make sense to invest in it? With Talent Management you are developing a more skilled workforce and attracting a higher caliber of new employee.
We all know that training and retraining costs money and Talent Management can reduce these costs. Recruiting the correct people, and keeping a talented workforce is a priority in today's business environment. Having a talented group of employees has always been a key to success; it will translate into cost savings and higher productivity. Talent Management is the investment that will pay dividends over the course of its use.
1. Master Class Training Program
2. Re-certification Program
3. Certification Program
The course can be taken in three formats:
1. Online module:
- Go to Online Module, where the course if fully developed with already recorded training videos and case studies just like in a live class.
2. Live or Distance Learning Module:
- You have guided trainer manuals and your delegate manuals
- This makes the course more interesting and easier to use when on going training is taking place
3. Online + Live + Distance Learning Modules:
- Or you can opt to chose both modules to drive a better synchronization and motivate your studies to achieve your complete in good timing with better results.
Before commencing this online module, you are required to completer the above "PRE-EVENT ASSIGNMENT" and ensure you mark it as completed.
- Define talent and talent management.
- Understand the benefits of talent management.
- Recognize performance management and ways to review talent.
- Identify employee engagement.
- Create assessments and training programs.
- Learn how to improve employee retention.