CPRA™ is the world’s fastest growing profession and in today’s
ever-changing business environment, organizations demand
multi-skilled individuals who can manage far more than their
On satisfactory completion of this program you will receive your
certification from the American Global Academy of Finance
Management (GAFM), which is recognized in over 150 countries.
You will then be able to use the designation CPRA™ on your
business cards and resume.
ATTEND THE COURSE
- Apply strategic thinking to tactical communication initiatives.
- Develop and execute creative, strategic corporate communications campaigns.
- Effectively manage the media and handle difficult media inquiries.
- Re-coup from bad public relations and image crises.
- Successfully incorporate social media with current communication programs
- Recognize the importance of encouraging your organization to be outward-facing
- Review your current public relations performance, and audit your communications develop a public relations strategy
- Use your current communications more effectively, and identify new opportunities
Marketing Master Class Workshop
Marketing is an essential element for every
business. It can be that one missing piece of the puzzle, and when it fits the
big picture is revealed. Your participants will be given an introduction to
marketing and its benefits. If you are not marketing your business you will not
grow, and if you do not grow you will not succeed.
Marketing Basics will provide the basic knowledge to your participants, and give them the ability to build and grow your business. Marketing has changed a lot recently and having a new perspective will give your participants the needed information to assist them in their marketing decisions. No matter what your product or service is, your business will benefit with a better understanding of marketing.
- Define your market.
- Know the different types of marketing and ways to use them.
- Learn effective ways of communicating with the customer.
- Know how to set marketing goals and strategies.
- Recognize common marketing mistakes and know how to avoid them.