Budgets And Financial Reports Workshop
Money matters can be intimidating for even the smartest people. However, having a solid understanding of basic financial terms and methods is crucial to your career. When terms like ROI, EBIT, GAAP, and extrapolation join the conversation, you'll want to know what people are talking about, and you'll want to be able to participate in the discussion.
The Budgets And Financial Reports workshop will give you a solid foundation in finance. We'll cover topics like commonly used terms, financial statements, budgets, forecasting, purchasing decisions, and financial legislation.
- Identify financial terminology
- Understand financial statements
- Identify how to analyze financial statements
- Understand budgets
- How to make budgeting easy
- Understand advanced forecasting techniques
- Understand how to manage the budget
- Identify How to make smart purchasing decisions
- Identify the legal aspects of finances
Coaching and Mentoring Workshop
You are in your office looking over your performance report and it happened again. Your low performing employee failed to meet quota this month even after you spoke with them about the importance of meeting goals. This employee has a great attitude and you know they can do better. You just do not know how to motivate them to reach the goal. Money used to work, but that has worn off. You are baffled and you know being frustrated makes matters worse. What do you do?
The Coaching And Mentoring focuses on how to better coach your employees to higher performance. Coaching is a process of relationship building and setting goals. How well you coach is related directly to how well you are able to foster a great working relationship with your employees through understanding them and strategic goal setting.
· Define coaching, mentoring and the GROW model.
· Identify and set appropriate goals using the SMART technique of goal setting.
· Identify the steps necessary in defining the current state or reality of your employee’s situation.
· Identify the steps in developing a finalized plan or wrapping it up and getting your employee motivated to accomplish those plans.
· Identify the benefits of building and fostering trust with your employee.
· Identify the steps in giving effective feedback while maintaining trust.
· Identify and overcoming common obstacles.
· Identify when the coaching is at an end and transitioning your employee to other growth opportunities.
· Identify the difference between mentoring and coaching.
Leadership & Influence Workshop
They say that leaders are born, not made. While it is true that some people are born leaders, some leaders are born in the midst of adversity. Often, simple people who have never had a leadership role will stand up and take the lead when a situation they care about requires it. A simple example is parenting. When a child arrives, many parents discover leadership abilities they never knew existed in order to guide and protect their offspring.
Once you learn the techniques of true Leadership And Influence, you will be able to build the confidence it takes to take the lead. The more experience you have acting as a genuine leader, the easier it will be for you. It is never easy to take the lead, as you will need to make decisions and face challenges, but it can become natural and rewarding.
• Define “leadership”
• Explain the Great Man Theory
• Explain the Trait Theory
• Understand Transformational Leadership
• Understand the people you lead and how to adapt your leadership styles
• Explain leading by Directing
• Explain leading by Participating
• Explain leading by Delegating
• Kouzes and Posner
• Conduct a personal inventory
• Create an action plan
• Establish personal goals