The GAFM IBS International Board of Standards and the advisory council is currently made up of international experts, professors, and business executives. The Board structure and framework has been dictated by US statute and EU regulations for over a decade. Below also is our Honorary Global Advisory Council.
Dr. jur. George Mentz, JD, MBA, CWM® – The Founder, GAFM ® Board of Standards – CEO, – Pioneer of the GAFM ® /IBS Brands
* United States & Europe
GAC Global Advisory Council
The GAC Global Advisory Council is primarily made up of volunteer participation from industry leaders and academics who wish to contribute positively to industry and standards development and globally includes more than 50 professionals of the highest caliber in the areas of engineering, law, quality, human resources, marketing, business, risk, finance, banking, economics, and other business disciplines, led by an elected Board of Presidential Advisors from Europe, Asia, India, Africa, Arabia, and The United States.
The Global Advisory Council for GAFM ® is composed of 50 member professionals including faculty from several universities, financial executives and managers, lawyers, judges, and world renowned financial planning practitioners. 10 Doctorate level professionals sit on our academic committee overseeing standards and ethics. GAFM ® was begun by executives and faculty to provide financial education and certification worldwide through the use of executive training. The GAFM ® Board of Standards is a honorary voluntary board that creates the standards for professional membership and charter board certifications. The Board of Standards USA ™ owns the intellectual property, copyrights, designations, and marks used herein. The Board, since 1998 has giving preference to CHEA and ISO Accreditation guidelines worldwide.
GAFM ® Board of Standards and Experts
GAFM ® Global Board of Standards and Advisory: Global Certification Standards and Quality Assurance
- Professor Dr. Roberto J. Santillán Salgado – Master of Science in Finance Program at EGADE-ITESM, Monterrey Campus – Founder ® Latin South America
- Prof. George S Mentz, JD, MBA, CWM® – CEO USA – Board of Standards – Lic. Counselor of Law and Notary Public***
- (Prof) Dr. Shpend Imeri – General Manager at HLTI High Level Training Institute. Doctorate of Science in Management (Quality Management)* Special Advisor for Certification Programs
- Dr. Ciro Martinez II, PhD, JD, LLM, MBA, CWM® , MFP, CEC – Hon. Academic Standards – Law Certification Program www.llmprogram.org
- Carl Thong, MBA, CWM ®, MFP – ® Asia (President of Asia Standards and Accreditation) – Founder Asia Chapter & Training 美国金融管理学会
- Dr. Ishaq Shafiq – PhD, MFP, ChE – Global Advisor – USA and ACCE Economists – Quantum Consultants USA. Royal Society of Fellows Alliance
- Dr. Cornell Collins, PhD, MPM, CIPM, BCSH, CPM, CHt. – Bahamas, India and Canada – Global Advisor and AAPM® – India, Canada, Bahamas
- Salvagni Enrico, Dr Eng – MSEE Chartered Environmentalist (UK), MIEnvSc Chartered Scientist (UK),MIET (UK), IPF ( F) MPM ® , FAAPM ®, CIPM ®, (USA) MI-Membre Individuel des Ingenieurs et Scientifiques de France (Cote d’Azur ), President of AAPM ® Italy EU Offices-AAPM ® EU Chapter Vice President of The Association of British Engineers in Italy Italian Representative- California University FCE – Italian Representative & Design, Technology and Management Society
- Dott. Eur Ing Iuzzolini Saverio – Chartered Environmentalist (UK), MSEE (UK),MIET (UK),IPF (F) MPM ® , FAAPM ™, CIPM ®, (USA)Membre des Ingénieurs et Scientifiques de France de la Côte d’Azur (IESF CA) President International of The Association of British Engineers in Italy Vice-President of AAPM ® Italy EU Offices-AAPM ® EU Chapter
** The Super Board of Standards is responsible for the administrative decisions for the Global Certification and Accreditation Operations which are subject to the bylaws and government statutes ** Faculty Award Winners, Honorary Advisors and general members can not legally speak for the organization nor counsel or advise the organization in any legal capacity.
GAM ™ Board of Honorary Global Advisors
Global Board of Academic Advisors & Professors * Award Recognition
- Dr. Lincoln B. S. Rosa, PhD, MBA, CompTIA ITProject+ SME, AAPM Member, IEC Fellow, ICECC, MCSE, Chair of GAFMBrazil, President of Silva Rosa Group. **
- Dean George L. Salis, PhD. LLM, LLB (Hons), BS, FAD, MFM, CWM® , MFP Mas. Fin. Prof., CEPA Dean and Programme – CEO & Principal JurisConsults International Group, LLC Member: ABA, IBA, London Court International Arbitration, Royal Society of Fellows – Honorary Advisor
- Prof. Dr. C. Bergström Stockholm School of Economics Department of Finance Head of the EFI (Economic Research Institute at the Stockholm School of Economics)
- Direktor: Prof. Dr. D. Sondermann, MFP Mas. Fin. Prof. ™ Universität Bonn – Institut für Gesellschafts- und Wirtschaftswissenschaften
- Prof. Dr. G. J. Charreaux Universite de Bourgogne Dijon Cedex, Bourgogne 21066 France MFP™ Mas. Fin. Prof.™
James S. Galco, J.D., LL.M (Tax), CTEP® , CWM® cwm, Operations Manager, Trust & Investment Services, Honorary Global Advisor
- Honorable Dr. Ishaq Shafiq, PhD, MFP, CEPA -Master Financial Prof. Quantum III Consultants Group, LLC – United States (ACCE Board)
- Dr. Trevor Hamilton, CWM®, FBIM, FJIM, FIMCJ, President of Trevor Hamilton and Associates International Management Consultants
- Dr. Obaid Al Zaabi, PhD – Government Training and Research at Securities & Commodities Authority UAE United Arab Emirates – Hon Global Advisor
Dr.Kyaw Win Ph.D (Finance) BPU.USA, CMBC.USA. Business Consultant & Sr. Lecturer (MCC Training Institute) Myanmar
- Edwin Moncada Ochoa MBA. MF. MSc. Ph.D(c) AMC, RFS. CCA.
Profesor Area Contabilidad y Finanzas – Hon Global Advisor
- Assoc. Prof Anelia Radulova, PhD – Tsenov Academy of Economics – Svishtov – Honorary Global Advisory Board
- Dr. Keyur Thaker – Prof. at Indian Institute of Management, Indore – Hon. Global Advisor
- Fengshun “Leo” Bin, PhD, CRA – Assoc Professor of Finance, U of Illinois at Springfield – – Hon. Global Advisor
- Dr. Gil Cohen, PhD, Head of the Finance Track Carmel Academic Center – Tel Aviv – Hon. Global Advisor
- Dr. Margarita Bassabikova – Vice Chairmen of Audit Colleguim in Kazakhstan – Hon. Global Advisor
- Dr. Dimitris Koumparoulis, Director of the Economic Department at the UGSM – Monarch Business School Switzerland – Hon. Global Advisor.
- Dr. Ioannis Salamouris Assistant Professor of Finance at Hellenic American University – Honorary Global Advisory Board
- Mr William Chan, MFP, CAM, CRA, AIF, CFOS – Founder, Stamford Privee Family Office (hyperlink to www.stamford-privee.com) , President, Family Office Exchange Asia (hyperlink to www.fox-asia.org)
- Dr. Raymond R. Tjandrawinata, PhD, MS, MBA, MFP, FSB, Biomedical Scientist and Business Development Professional, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Luna Christie Tjung, B.Sc., MFP, CVM, CPEP, CHP, Director of Fide Consultant Group, Singapore, Asia.
- Dr. Mark Kayongo, PhD, MFP™, RFS™ – National Bureau of Standards – Hon. Global Advisor
- Dr. Gregory P. Green, JD, LLM, MBA, MA, CWM®, CAM, MFP, RFC, RFP – Colorado USA – Hon. Global Advisor
- Linda J. Sulllivan, MBA, CPA, LL.M – USA Global Advisor – International Tax
- Mr. Young W.Carr, MFP, RFS, CGM, FiSMM, IOM, DGG, AistIIB – Council Chairman AbeSA – South Africa (Hon. Global Advisor)
- Prof. Dr. C. P Wolff, MFP – Maastricht University – The Netherlands Research Fellow of the Centre for Economic Policy Research, London
- Emad ALDarawesh CWM® AFA® – Saudi Arabin – Hon. Global Advisor
- Carl Benjamin Holt FCSI CCO CAM CWM® Int Dip RM (FAAFM) MICA – Dubai, UAE
- Dr. Robert Munro, PhD, MA, MFP – Gainesville, FL University of Florida Law School – Co-Director, Center for International Financial Crimes Studies
- Elizabeth E.M. Thompson, B.A., LL.B., MFP, Registrar General of the Bahamas, Barrister, Counsel and Attorney-at-Law, Master Financial Professional, Charter Professional Member Prof. Dr. Joseph Heinlein, Mas. Fin. Prof – Brussels “The Original US Business School in Europe” BU Belgium ** Now at NATO
- Dean J. Mc Farland, PhD, CMA Chartered Market Analyst* Dean of The Tulane Freeman School of Business*
- James Lavorgna, JD, CWM® , CFP™, LLM – Certified Trainer
- Mr . Ahmed Elkhidir Hamed Elsinnary , CTP -CFC – CBA – CIAT –MCP – CRA – FAAFM , Financial and Management consultant , Cigalah Establishments , Group Chief Internal Audit , Saudia Arabia – Jeddah ( SUDAN )
- Prof. (Dr.) Niranjan C. Bhat, Hon. Global Advisor for GAFM and AAPM, International & Grand PhD, FAAPM/FAAFM, MPM, CIPM, GPM, CPD and MFP. – India
- Prof. M. Dalton, PhD, CPA, JD, CWM ® -CEO Money Education Co.** Honorary Advisor to the Board
- Hon. Dir. Andrew Kane, OBE, CWM ® , CRA – CEO and Managing Director HSBC Private Banking – Wealth Management, California – Master Financial Planner
- Prof. Dr. Pablo Fernandez IESE Business School Madrid Spain
- Dr. Nicola A. Spence, PhD, CPM – San Francisco – Asia
- Dr Abdul Karim Bangura – BBA,MBA,FIPFM,ICIA,FCAM,FIMS,FAIA(Acad),DBA,ACMA,ACCEA,FCFM,FAAFM,MFM
- Jack McCaffery III, JD, LLM, CWM ® MBA, DBA ABD, CAM, MFP Mas. Fin. Prof.™ *
- Prof. Dr. Swarnankur Chatterjee, PhD, CMA, FAD – Athens, GA, USA University Faculty
- Jonathan Dougherty, J.D., LL.M., CWM ® , CAM, MFP Mas. Fin. Prof.™ *
- Prof. Dr. Shinichi Watanabe, PhD Mas. Fin. Prof™ – Belgium
- Prof. Jean Bellemans, Mas. Fin. Prof – Brussels
- Dr. Benjamin Findley, CPM, Colonel, USAFR (Ret) (Special Honorary Advisor)
- Dr. Taher R. Kidwani. CWM ® Certified Chartered Wealth Manager, CAM Chartered Certified Asset Manager, ChE Chartered Economist-economic policy analyst, GAFM Board of Honorary Global Advisors. Yusr Islamic Bank, Managing Director
- Suraj Mishra, CWM®, MFP®, Special Advisor Asia – Global Advisory Council
- Prof. Julia K. Brazelton, PhD, MFP Mas. Fin. Prof.™ Connecticut
- Prof. Thomas W. Goldman, JD, LLM, FAD,CWM, MFP M. Fin. Prof.
- Cody Tellis, JD, LLM, MFP, CWM, CTEP, CAM – California, USA
- Bernard W. Bunning, MBA, JD, LL.M, CPA, PFS, CFP, CTEP, MFM, MFP, CWM,, CFS, CVA, CM&AA – Hign Net Worth Consulting
- Phillippe Chan, Chief Financial Officer, BNP paribas (Hong Kong)
- Dr. Min WU, MFP, CWM, – Hong Kong University of Science & Technology
- Dr. Alfred Kahl, PhD Canada and US Mas. Fin. Prof. **
- Prof. Lena Booth, Thunderbird Am. Grad. School of Int’l Mgmt. Finance Department World Business US and Singapore
- H. Freedman, JD, MBA, RFS, MFM, RBA – Advisor – Florida
- Prof. Dr. Rajesh Mohnot, Acad. Head FTMS Business School in Singapore, RBA, MFP™ Mas. F.P.
- Prof. Edwin D. Dimaculangan, CPA, MBA, RFA Philippines
- Prof. Dr. Gary K. Hunter, Ph.D. Arizona State University
- Peggie A. Russell, J.D, RBA – Business Analyst – Tennessee, USA (Honorary Global Advisor)
- Michael Hsu, J.D., MPF, CTEP, CWM
- Peter J, Loughlin, JD, LL.M., Esq., MFP Mas. Fin. Prof., Attorney-at-Law, Member Royal Society of Fellows; Member International Bar Association
- Renee Fisher, Esq. BA, LLB, MBA, CAM, Nassau Bahamas
- Gary S. Burroughs, CPA, CTEP CEP, TEP, CEA, President of BSB, Inc., Oregon, USA MFP™ Master Financial Professional ™
- Zhong-yi Yang, MFTA,RFA,CPIM,CEPA Taiwan Advisor
- Prof. Luke Tan, CWM, PhD ABD – President Thermed Ent., Inc.
- Michael Preiss, MFP, RFS, CWM Certified Trainer Asia
- Craig Tapper, MFP, RFS, CWM Certified Trainer Asia
- Gerald J. Shields, JD, CTEP, Mas. Fin. Prof. Washington DC
- Andy Ong, Chair, Wealth Management Association, Singapore
- Chris Goh, Academic Director, Finance Programs, ACPE, Singapore
- Pamela Peng, MFP Director, IVY Schools, Taiwan (Special Advisor Asia)
- Lic. Carsten Preusse, RFA, CAM, Mas. Fin. Prof.
- Prof. Tobias M. Mendelson, JD, CTEP, Mas. Fin. Prof.
- Tan Sri Dato Prof. Dr James Alfred BA Hons(Econs), LLB, MBA, PhD, FIoD, FCMI, FCIM, FIPlantE, FSOE, FCILT, FIOSH, FRSH, FCCS, CPA(Ireland), CPA(USA), MFP(Master Financial Professional), RFA, CMA, CIPM
- Prof. Christophe Couallier, MFP, RFA – UOP Orlando, FL
- Prof. Alexander Van de Putte, PhD, RFA, CRA, MFP, Master Financial ProfessionalTM – Professor of Finance at the Rouen School of Management in France, Fellow at Birkbeck College (University of London) and Shell International Executive.
- Mike Nall, CPA, CM&A, MFP California, USA **
- Dr. E. Oestriecher, CEC, A.A., B.E.S. M.Ed.,Ph.D., N.D., Ph.D. E-Business Executive, Booze Allen Hamilton – Anapolis, MD, USA
- Dr. M. G. Junginger – Director Business Development, Financial Executive – Munich, Germany* New Elected Member
- Yuen Heng, Kwan (Jeffrey), MBA, MPA, CWM, MFP, CTEP, CVM CRA, CMP – SVP – M&P Global Financial Services, Inc. USA Honorary Advisory Board for Asia.
- Dr. F. Thomas Winters III, JD, MBA, CPM, MFP Mas. Fin.
- Prof. Richard Paul Kleeburg, CMA, MBA, JD, PhD
- Dr A. Ejaife, PhD, CAM, RFS, MFP – Nigeria and England
- Dr. Thanaiwong Kirativanich, MFP – Thailand
- Profesor Carl Thong, MFP, CEC – Singapore -Director – Royal Mint Wealth Management, Malaysia
- Thomas Irwin, MFP, RFS, CAM – Houston Texas
- Joyce Molen, MBA, RFS, CAM, CPM, RBA, MFM, MFP Mas. Fin. Prof. – Texas
- Kelvin Leong, MSc, CPA, MFP, RBA, CSA, FCCA, MIEEE – Hong Kong (Honorary Advisor)
- Dr. Y. Chay, Dr. Y. Chay, MFP, MFM, RFS, CAM, FAD, CWM- Price Waterhouse Coopers – Special Advisor for Singapore and Asia- Price Waterhouse Coopers – Special Advisor for Singapore and Asia
- Dr. Sean Rozario, PhD, MBA, MFP, FAD, CWM, MFC – Special Advisor Asia and Singapore.
- Michael Bradford, MBA, CWM, ChFC – Capital One Private Client Group (Honorary Advisor)
- Prof. Dr. Chung-Liang Huang (Vincent Huang ) , Ph.D., MFP, CWM, RFS, RBA- Taiwan – Hon. Global Advisor
- Prof. Dr. Niels Schnecker, PhD, MFM, CCE Managing Senior Partner, Schnecker van Wyk & Pearson – Romania
- Dr. E. Oestriecher, CEC, A.A., B.E.S. M.Ed., Ph.D., N.D.. E-Business Executive, Booze Allen Hamilton – Anapolis, MD, USA
- Prof. Dr. Swarnankur Chatterjee, PhD, CMA, FAD – Athens, GA, USA University Faculty
- Dr. Maurice Ewing, CRA, FRM (GARP), PhD (Princeton), CRA Executive Director, Emerging Markets Risk Advisory – EU European Union
- Dr Abdul Karim Bangura – DBA, BBA, MBA, MFM, IPFM, ICIA, FCAM, FIMS, FAIA(Acad), ACMA, ACCEA, FCFM
- Steven Burgeman, JD, LLM, CPA, MBA, MAFM, CTS – Tax Lawyer – Illinois, USA – Hon. Gl. Adv.
- F. Hale Stewart. JD, LLM, CWM, CAM, CTEP – Houston, TX USA – Hon. Global Advisor
- Ing. Mag. Harald Parapatits, RFS, CPM, MFP
- C. Guenzel, MFP, CFP, CAM Honorary Board of Advisors**
- Prof. Dr. Lawrence Flagle, DBA, MBA, MFP Mas. Fin. Prof. **
- Emad A. Rahim, M.S.M.,C.B.M.,Chairman and CEO of Human Service Assn. of CNY
- Dr. Graham A Orme FAAFM, AFA – Director of Human Resources and Finance – American Mission Hospital – First Hospital in the Arabian Gulf
- Clancy Fiifi Dontoh. Ch.E, MFM, CVM, CCF – Ghana Financial Executive
- Hock Yew Lim (Michael), CPM, CMA, CWM, FAAFM, FCMI, EMHFBOA, CSAMS, CBPA, MCDBA, MCP – Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, Special Advisor in Asia
- Carl Thong -Asia President – – Singapore and China
- Sunao Fujii – Asia – Advisor and Presidential Advisor
- Dato Dr. James Alfred – Asia – Advisor and Presidential Advisor
- Meocre Li CPA – President China Operations – Hong Kong and Mainland
- Gao Wen – Asia – Advisor and Presidential Advisor
- Clive Weatherhead – Asia – Advisor and Presidential Advisor
- Pamela Peng- Asia – Advisor and Presidential Advisor
- David A Iraka CWM – South Africa – Director – Ancestry Capital
- Jeffrey C. Rooney,MS, BSBA, CAM, CAMC, CITA, CRA, CCA,CPBA – New York USA
- Tripthi M. Mathew, MD, MPH, MBA, MFM, MFP, RFS – NJ – USA Hon. Advisor
- Ryland T. Campbell, CWM Executive Chairman of Capital and Credit Group ( Jamaica) and “Observer Newspaper” Jamaican Business Leader of the Year and Government of Jamaica Awardee.
- Dr. Shivanand R. Koppalkar, Dip. (Computer Technology), ADCSSA&A, BE (Computer Engg), MBA – Business Administration (USA), MPM ®, CIPM ®, PME ™, CEC ™ , CSA ™, CMBA™, MCP ™, MBCS, MMC™ , MBC™ , MQC™ , MQM ™, CSOE, CISRCP, CLC ™ , CSMA™ , CAM ™ – Founder President & CEO, Xplore Software Consulting Inc (USA) (http://us.xplore-software.com) and Founder Director, Xplore Software Consulting Inc. Ltd (UK). (http://www.xplore-software.com), Hon. Global Advisor for AAPM ® Board of Standards – GAFM Board of Honorary Global Advisors
- Mr. Abdallah Ali-Nakyea, FCIT, FICB, FCCE, CEPA, CA GH MTP SA, MPhil Econs, LLB HONS BL – (Managing Consultant WTS, Nakyea & Adebiyi Consult (Tax Attorney & Solicitors)
- Mr. Join Gartchie Gatsi, MSc, Int. Acct, MSc Finance, MBA, CHE, MID GH University of Cape Coast
- Mr. Edem Cudjoe Amengor, MBA, ChE – Head, Corporate Treasury, Senior Manager (Amalgamated Bank)
- Mary J. Williams, MBA, CAM, CEP, CFS, CPM, CTS, MFP, RFC – Honorary Global Advisory Board
- Henry Waruhiu, MPhil, MBA, BA (Hons), MMC®, CIPM®, MAPM®, MISPIM®, MSMS©, CMCE, MIDEAS, MIAPHL, Director of Consultancy & Advisory Services, ESAMI, Hon. Global Advisor.
- Husam Ali Hussein, CCO, CRMA, CFE – UAE Government – Honorary Global Advisor UAE
- Mr. Eric Asare, MPhil Ag. Econs, MS Resource Econs and Policy, ChE, AFA, PhD Student Applied Econs (Virginia Tech).
Members on the Global Advisor List are Honorary by Law. Also Faculty or Board status is purely an Award Status and Recognition of Academic Excellence, Life Service, and Research. Members may nominate faculty to the board of advisors and faculty members have rights to offer amendments for the innovation of standards for GAFM . Faculty members are in no way considered to be faculty of the GAFM except within the limits of an Honorary or Emeritus Faculty Award Recognition. . They are simply recognized faculty members of Select Universities Worldwide that have been unanimously approved to receive honors from GAFM . Advisory or honorary advisors and members can not speak for the company by law, but rather US laws and statutes govern who may legally speak for a US company. The legal location of the Global Certification Standards Council is based in Italy with offices in the USA.
- GAFM ® awards Certification to successful graduates of the online law school courses which are from an Accredited Law School. GAFM ® is the first in the WORLD to have an alliance with an Accredited Law School. www.llmprogram.tjsl.edu
- The Board of Standards is The First to Directly Recognize by Articulation the Highest Certifications Standards including: The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs and ISO 29990 Non Formal Training Standards for Certification